Making your submission anonymous
The reviewing process for Face and Gesture 2013 will be "double blind", and so the submitted version of the paper should be appropriately anonymized to not reveal the authors or authors' institutions.
• Do not list author names, affiliations, email addresses, etc.
• Name your files with care and ensure document properties are also anonymized.
• Remove personal acknowledgments.
• In the bibliography, do fully list your related published work, but anonymize your citations of the works. For example, reference your work as:
9. A. Smith and B. Jones, "Great paper," 2010.
in the bibliography. When citing the work in the text, instead of:
Our previous work  showed that...
The work of Smith and Jones  showed that...